Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Welcome!


Well, I'm jumping on the bandwagon, folks! I love reading other blogs and thought I'd start one myself. Now, I know I'm not super interesting or anything like that, but I have had a rough couple of years. But with God behind me (and my family & friends), I've gotten through the worst of it. I want to share with others the beauty in the little things and share my inspiration with others.

So at least once a week, it's my goal to share something with you all that makes me happy, or smile, or even just something pretty....my favorite things.

Right now these are 3 of my favorite people (and myself)! My niece and 2 nephews. This was taken last summer and they've all grown so much since then. I'll post an updated picture soon.

Thanks for reading and I hope you'll stick around!


No comments:

Post a Comment