Monday, January 24, 2011

52 Weeks of Organizing!

Yes, you read that right. I'm taking on Org Junkie's 52 Weeks of Organizing challenge! I know I've been in my "new" house for 2 years now (okay, almost 3), but I still have boxes of things with no home and my poor closets are a hot mess!

At first I thought 52 weeks of organizing - what in the world! But I printed our her organizing checklist and it really made me focus. I have already listed projects through Week #30 and I'm sure more will creep up along the way. I'm already excited and kinda want to do all of them right this second. Most are simple things, but just writing them down really helps you focus and Iloveputting a check mark when I've completed something!

I plan on posting before and after photos of my projects, both big and small, so that you might get some inspiration to organize your home too!

"Order is a lovely thing; on disarray it lays its wing, teaching simplicity to sing."
-Anna Branch

No comments:

Post a Comment